Personal Items Policy
This additional service is ONLY available on movements from depots of our service providers (not including movements going into WA due to quarantine restrictions). Collections from the door (business, residential or otherwise) are NOT eligible for our Personal Items Policy.
If items are not packed in boxes or suitcases according to our requirements, we will refuse to transport your vehicle.
Items must be packed in the following manner
- Items are to be securely and neatly packed in appropriate boxes or suitcases - We recommend standard removalist boxes or airline appropriate suitcases.
- All items are to be boxed up and left in the boot of the vehicle or back of station wagon. If your vehicle is a station wagon or similar, nothing is allowed above the rear window to obstruct rear view mirror sight.
- All boxes and suitcases cannot exceed 60kg in total.
- If items are not packed in boxes or suitcases according to our requirements, we will refuse to transport your vehicle.
- The total weight of all items must not exceed 60kg.
- No heavy machinery, heavy car parts or plants.
- No perishable food items – Including, but not limited to, fresh meat, seafood, fruit, vegetables and any other items requiring refrigeration.
- No dangerous goods – Including, but not limited to, weapons, firearms, ammunition, flammable liquids and gases.
- Upon arrival to the depot you will need to quote your booking number to reception
- At this point you can sign or hand in your signed Personal Items and Dangerous Goods declaration form
- Once a member of staff inspects the vehicle, they will also assess the boxed items and suitcases. All boxes and suitcases will need to be easily opened for inspection to ensure there are no restricted items inside.
- If everything passes the inspection all boxes and suitcases will be security taped to ensure nothing is removed or added for the duration of the trip.